Part time Housekeeper for residence in Lavender Bay - LBBM
- Date posted:
- June 30, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Are you looking for a long term/part time position with a wonderful busy family?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- August Start date!
We are looking for a reliable, thorough and kind-hearted housekeeper for three days per week (prefer M,W,F). Flexible hour to carry out general cleaning (bathrooms, floors, dusting, beds, linen changes, bins) and washing and light ironing.
This is a small , easy-going household and generally tidy family of three. Possible future duties might include shopping and dry cleaning pick-ups and light kitchen prep work. Must be OK with doggos as there could be one joining the family soon!
This is a long term, permanent position therefore please only apply if you are able to commit. (Their last housekeeper was with them for 19 years!!!)
Requirements are as below:
- Previous experience in private homes/yachts and longevity is essential;
- Eye for detail;
- Have no fear of a mop, duster or vacuum cleaner;
- Able to take care of all laundry requirements
- Occasional errands including shopping and evening meal preparation;
- The right candidate must also have a current drivers license and their own car;
- Be happy to work closely with the Principal
- Must be an Australian permanent resident and seeking long term work.
Start Date: 1st August: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (can be flexible)
Hours: 8am – 4pm (can be flexible to suit school hours)
Salary: $40 per hour (ABN required)
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure your current location and availability dates and have at least three referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.