Full-time Housekeeper for residence in Vaucluse - VOMM
- Date posted:
- July 10, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Are you an experienced Housekeeper looking for full-time work?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Immediate start for the right candidate!
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper for a busy internationally travelling family to maintain the very high standards in their large residence.
You will have a very keen eye for detail and be experienced in taking care of valuable furnishings, fittings and other assets in the home.
Some weekend work may be required on occasion – in lieu of days off during the week. Eg Tuesday to Saturday or Wednesday to Sunday.
Requirements are as below:
- Previous experience in private homes/yachts and longevity is essential;
- Eye for detail;
- Have no fear of a mop, duster or vacuum cleaner;
- Able to take care of all laundry requirements
- Ensure pantries and essentials are restocked
- Chinese speaking an advantage
Monday to Friday (must be flexible to work occasional weekends)
9am – 4pm – 35 hours per week
$60,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure your current location and availability dates and have at least three referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.