Rotational Chief Officer 75m+ Expedition yacht
ROTATIONAL CHIEF OFFICER WORLD CRUISING 75m EXPEDITION YACHT (10:10 w)
We are seeking an experienced Chief Officer to join a very busy private 75m yacht with a world cruising itinerary. The vessel will cruise to the Sth Pacific later in the year where she will be cruising for 12 months.
Start date: 10 June
Package: Salary DOE
Leave: 10 weeks on / 10 weeks off
The vessel has a very strong sports program onboard so candidates will enjoy being active and fitness should be an important part of your life. Interests and experience in three of the areas below is desired.
- Road running- 10-20km with guests
- Watersports- windsurfing, kite surfing, dinghy sailing, wake boarding or paddle boarding
- Cycling - road, mountain bike or spinning
- Diving qualified
- Sea fishing
Experience/qualifications/Deck Exp required:
- Master 3000GT, will consider Chief Mate 3000GT if the candidate can gain their Masters within 3-6 months.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience and 2 seasons as 2nd Officer on or above +60m yacht
- Excellent tender driving experience especially outboard engines
- Highly skilled in varnish and Awl Grip painting systems
- Highly experienced in general maintenance and upkeep of the exterior and associated deck department areas
- Strong seamanship skills including mooring operations, anchoring and general rigging and rope work
- Able to train the Department in any subjects relating to the Deck Department including Navigation .
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- First Officer, Bosun, Deckhand / Bahamas
July 6, 2020 ✔ Approved
- 1st Officer 45m Private MY – Asia , Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
July 6, 2020 - Asia ✔ Approved
- Relief Chief Officer – 60m+ Expedition Yacht- Australia & Pacific Islands
June 29, 2020 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Chief Officer
June 25, 2020 - Italy ✔ Approved
- Rotational Chief Officer
June 17, 2020 ✔ Approved