Carpenter/Deckhand for 100-m+ Motoryacht – BBSM
- Date posted:
- July 2, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs
- Deckhand, Carpenter
- Western Med
- Are you a qualified carpenter/shipwright by trade?
- Wanting to travel to far-flung places?
- Immediate start for the right candidate!
This large, private motor yacht is looking for a dedicated and qualified Carpenter/Deckhand to join their team. This is a great opportunity to learn and improve your skills on deck in all areas, especially maintenance. Candidates who have worked on boats of 80m+ for at least one year will be ideal.
- Background/Trade Certificate in Carpentry (Apprentice Carpenters will be considered)
- Tender driving skills and experience
- Good knowledge of paints and products is essential
- Experience in deck maintenance is essential
- A great attitude and work ethic.
- Diving and watersports qualifications a bonus
- True non-smoker
- STCW including Security awareness
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Power Boat Level 2
- Passport valid minimum 12 months
Salary: Euro TBC per month
Start Date: ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.