Female Deckhand • Private • France | 45m MY
- Date posted:
- May 22, 2020 Marinescence
- Deck Jobs
- South of France
A 45 meter Private M/Y is looking for a Deckhand/Tender driver ready to start
from beginning of April in France until the end of October 2020.
The flag of the boat is Malta.
The boat is a Benetti. 8 crew on board.
Cruising Itinerary : Mediterranean sea and Spain, Ibiza, Palma... during the
The desired profile
- The ideal candidate will have to be dynamic, extremely autonomous in her own work, and must be able to drive an 11 meter tender boat : 2 x 250 Horse Power.
- The Power Boat Level 2 is required as well as a perfect fluency in english.
- The position is open to female candidates as she will need to share the cabin with the 3rd stew on board.
- Salary : 2500€ + 200€ Social security
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Perm Deckhand needed for a 49M Yacht- Expedition Yacht
May 28, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand 54m Private MY
May 28, 2020 - South of France ✔ Approved
- Cook/Deckhand • Private • Med based | 33m S/Y
May 28, 2020 - Antibes ✔ Approved
May 27, 2020 - Greece ✔ Approved
- Deckhand • Private • Hyeres | 32m MY
May 27, 2020 - Hyères, France ✔ Approved