Kiteboard Instructor/Deckhand for World-Travelling Superyacht - KTBM
- Date posted:
- September 11, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Deckhand, Water Sports Instructor
- Are you a qualified Kiteboard instructor?
- Yearn for diving and watersports of all kinds?
- Looking for a long term, exciting yacht to join?
We are seeking a deckhand/Kiteboard Instructor to join this tight-knit team who strive on energy, therefore someone with a balanced lifestyle and healthy minded individual is their preference.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Highly experienced Kite boarder with proven instructor experience
- Diving, surfing and other watersports are a bonus
- Powerboat Level 2
- 1 + years’ experience on yachts;
- Responsible, reliable, highly motivated, good team player that gets on well with all the crew;
- Valid STCW with Proficiency in designated security duties certificate
- Valid ENG1 and Passport
- B1/B2 Visa or ability to obtain
Salary € dependent on qualifications and experience;
Start date: As soon as possible
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.