Carpenter / Deckhand
- Date posted:
- January 22, 2020 Wilsonhalligan
- Deck Jobs
wilsonhalligan are currently dealing with a number of positions open for skilled carpenters with a boatbuilding or shipwright background to join large and reputable yachts. These roles will be split with deckhand duties and offer the chance to be part of a large and experienced team on travelling and busy yachts.
We are keen to hear from skilled carpenters with a portfolio of boatbuilding, shipwright or cabinetmaking experience and a great eye for detail who are keen to work on yachts and be part of a dynamic and fast paced industry.
- STCW/10 Basic Safety Training
- Shipwright or boatbuilding experience
- prior experience on yachts preferred but not necessary
Competitive salary, rotation and packages DOE.
Please prepare a yachting CV and portfolio of your work to be considered.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- We are looking for a Junior Carpenter/Deckhand to join a 100m+ private yacht in February
February 16, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/2nd Carpenter for Private 100-m+ Motoryacht – ZPPM
February 9, 2020 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/ Carpenter 100m+
February 7, 2020 - Anywhere ✔ Approved
January 30, 2020 ✔ Approved