- Date posted:
- March 10, 2020 Saltwater Recruitment
- Interior Jobs
ROTATIONAL STEWARDESS 70m EXPEDITION YACHT (4:2 / 2:1)
We are seeking an experienced stewardess to join a world cruising Expedition yacht in Europe on 24th Jan. As a Stewardess onboard you will work between service and housekeeping so we are looking for candidates who have experience in both departments. Candidates will have at least 2 seasons on 60m yachts.
The vessel will be in the Med for the summer of 2020 and will then move towards the Sth Pacific, spending a lot of time in NZ and Australia. Fitness is a very important part of the vessels program and the crew dynamics onboard. Candidates will have a strong interest in keeping fit and interests in; running, hiking, cycling, yoga are highly desirable. This position would suit someone who enjoys running 5-10km and working out with crew and guests.
- Leave is accrued at the rate of 0.5 days per day (4:2 / 2:1)
- Return economy flights for rotation to place of repatriation
- Salary €3000 per month
- 13 month Bonus
- Accident and medical insurance
Expected Level of Experience:
- Silver, plated and buffet service experience.
- Laundry and ironing skills of delicate guest items and bed linen.
- Napkin folding and table settings.
- Understanding the process of detailed cleaning
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.