Part Time Housekeeper for beautiful family home in Woollahra WOOM
- Date posted:
- February 17, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you a highly experienced housekeeper looking for 2 days work per week?
- Do you have a keen eye for details and high organisational skills?
- Immediate start for the right candidate!
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper (yacht background would be perfect) for two days per week to maintain a beautiful 3 bedroom home in Sydney’s East!
You will have a very keen eye for detail and be able to provide a ‘top to bottom’ weekly clean, take care of laundry requirements, bed linens and ensure the pantry, fridge and other household items are always plentiful.
Requirements are as below:
- Experienced working with silver, fine china, crystal, artwork and other soft and hard furnishings,
- General cleaning, dusting, mopping, vacuuming to ensure residence remains spotless
Start Date: ASAP Mondays and Thursdays
Salary: $35-$40/hour (ABN Preferred)
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure your current location and availability dates and have at least three referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.