Captain/Engineer & Stewardess/Cook/Deck (couple) for 28-m Private Motoryacht in Australia - CEPM
- Date posted:
- February 11, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs, Engineering Jobs
- Position suitable for a team
- Are you an experienced Superyacht Captain/Engineer with Aussie quals?
- Stewardess/Cook required as well!
- Are you available for interview and ASAP start?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Superyacht Captain/Engineer and Stewardess/Cook with previous experience on Superyachts up to 35-m. Currently located in Sydney with a busy 2019/2020/2021 itinerary including the East Australian coast, and New Zealand we're looking for someone with previous experience, preferably in these areas.
We are looking for a leader with a good work ethic and excellent people skills who can ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the yacht and preferably be experienced in Australian waters.
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes desired:
- Preferred Australian Master 4 | MED 2 (min) with experience on similar sized yachts
- CAT M/E experience a great advantage.
- Current Medical Fitness Certificate
- Current STCW Basic Safety training certification including Security Awareness
- Prior private yacht experience
- Eligible to live and work in Australia – ie. Australian or NZ passport or Aust. Permanent Resident status
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-groomed with excellent personal presentation
Salary: To be paid in AUD - Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. 4 weeks leave per annum.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.