Deckhand/2nd Carpenter for Private 100-m+ Motoryacht – ZPPM
- Date posted:
- February 9, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs
- Do you have at least 1-2 seasons’ experience under your belt?
- Do you have strong carpentry knowledge and experience?
- Available now?
This iconic large Superyacht is seeking a long-term deckhand with a strong background in carpentry preferably with previous experience on large yachts who is able to work with minimal supervision in order to maintain the very high standards onboard this vessel.
We are looking for a fit and healthy team member to join the large deck team and assist in all areas.
A background including carpentry, cabinetry, spraying, epoxy and gel coat knowledge, teak repairs and general boat maintenance is required.
- Carpentry/Boat building qualified
- Power Boat Level 2
- STCW including Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Passport valid until March 2021
- Large tender driving skills and experience
- Good knowledge of paints and products is essential
- Experience in deck maintenance is essential
- A great attitude and work ethic.
- Diving and watersports advantageous
- No visible tattoos
Salary: Euro 4.000 with 3:1
Start Date: ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.