Tender Mechanic for 100-m Superyacht - TNDM
- Date posted:
- October 17, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Engineering Jobs
- Great opportunity for an experienced marine mechanic!
- Do you have experience with Volvo Penta engines?
- Are you available for a late November start date?
This iconic large Superyacht is seeking a permanent Tender Mechanic with at least 3 years’ experience servicing and maintaining a range of tenders, jet-skis and other equipment onboard. Experience with Volvo Penta engines is a must!
- Minimum AEC qualifications
- 3 years’ experience/training with Volvo Penta engines
- Power Boat Level 2
- STCW including Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Passport valid until March 2021
- No visible tattoos
Salary: Euro 3.000 with 4:2 Rotation
Start Date: 29th November 2019
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.