Temp Role: 3rd Engineer for 100m+ Motoryacht - DATM
- Date posted:
- October 10, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Engineering Jobs
- Western Med
- Are you available for a temp role from 20th October?
- 3 month role!
- Ready for a busy yard period?
This 100m private Motoryacht is seeking a qualified EOOW to fill the position of 3rd Engineer onboard. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a qualified engineering officer on yachts of a similar large size or 80-m+.
This is a temporary role which will start with a busy yard period and go through until the 12th of February 2020, therefore both yard and sailing experience is required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- EOOW III/1 at minimum
- 3+ years’ experience at sea
- Yard experience
- Technical/Trouble Shooting experience
- Advanced knowledge of all systems on board, (MTU) engines, generators, fuel polishing, water makers, electrical, HVAC, hydraulics, sanitation, etc.
- International Passport, Seafarer Discharge Book, valid passport
- ENG1 Seafarer medical fitness certificate
- STCW Basic safety training with Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- Passenger Safety certificate.
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in English
- Fit, healthy and personally well-presented non-smoker, no visible tattoos
Start Date: 20th October 2019 | End date: 12th February 2020
Salary: Euro 5.100 per month with flights and insurance paid
Please send your WORD CV together with references, location and confirmation of availability to Michelle@SuperyachtCrew.com.au
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Sole Engineer - 45m Private/Charter M/Y (Ref - Edj17740)
October 14, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Engineers & Deck / Engineers
October 14, 2019 ✔ Approved
- 3rd Engineer / Temp Engineer / Y4 Shipyard
October 13, 2019 - Savannah ✔ Approved
- 3rd Engineer (Petrel)
October 13, 2019 ✔ Approved
- 3rd Engineer Position On A Private 75m M/Y
October 11, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved