Live in Housekeeper Chinese/Cantonese speaking) for beautiful family home in Eastern Suburbs – CHMM
- Date posted:
- September 9, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Do you have years of experience in Housekeeping?
- Do you speak basic Chinese or Cantonese?
- Are you looking for a live in role in Sydney?
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Maid/Cook to maintain a high level of cleanliness and organisation in a large home in Sydney. There is a lovely bedroom and private bathroom separate from the main living areas of the house included!
Your daily role is taking care of the home, cleaning and detailing, housekeeping, laundry, ironing and meal preparation and assisting where needed.
- Keeping the house in an immaculate state at all times
- Have a great eye for detail and memory for principal’s preferences
- Laundry and ironing, dealing with wardrobe management.
- Hard working
- Food shopping and cooking/meal preparation for the family.
You will possess the following attributes:
- Mature and focused
- Very detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Good initiative
- Able to follow direction
- Capability and diligence
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Must hold a Working with Children Check, Police Check and valid Driver’s License
Hours: Full-time, some weekend work will be expected with days off in lieu
Salary depending on experience
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. It also helps to have a good quality recent photo and written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Chinese
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.