Executive Housekeeper (Live-in or Live-out) for residence in Point Piper – STUM
- Date posted:
- September 16, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Are you Sydney based with a great attention to detail?
- Live in or out!
- ASAP start for the right candidates!
We are looking for an experienced Executive Housekeeper to maintain a high level of organisation within a large home in Point Piper. You will be required to launder all clothes to the highest standard and have knowledge and confidence in using the correct cleaning procedures throughout this beautiful home. Cooking skills are also required to assist with food preparation and meals.
Your daily role is taking care of the home, cleaning and detailing, housekeeping, laundry, ironing and assisting where needed. A car can be provided for errands but you must have a clean and current drivers license.
- Keeping the house in an immaculate state at all times
- Have a great eye for detail and memory for principal’s preferences
- Laundry and ironing, dealing with wardrobe management / management of dry cleaning/ shoe polishing etc.
- Running of errands (car supplied)
- Food shopping and simple meal preparation when requested
- Occasionally the family may want to entertain so perhaps you are also able to help at a dinner party or function when needed, so service experience is highly regarded
- Treat wood and leather with care
- Knowledge of silverware care
- Cooking and meal preparation
You will possess the following attributes:
- Mature and focused
- Very detail oriented with good organisational skills
- Good initiative
- Able to follow direction
- Capability and diligence
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Confidentiality and discretion
Must hold a Working with Children Check, Police Check and valid Driver’s License
Hours: 4-5 days per week
Package would be offered depending on experience including super, sick leave, holidays etc.
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. It also helps to have a good quality recent photo and written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.