Full-time House Manager needed for a household in Darling Point, Sydney (MCCT)
- Date posted:
- August 13, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Australia / NZ
- Do you have ten + years experience as a House Manager?
- Do you live in Sydney?
- Do you thrive in a varied role?
We have a position available for a House Manager for a home in Darling Point, Sydney! The role will include welcoming guests and organising household events, sourcing and overseeing tradespeople and contractors, coordinating routine cleaning and making sure house is stocked with supplies.
This job will require someone who is resilient and resourceful with a high level of organisation and communication, that thrives in a varied role.
It is a family of four in this beautiful five-bedroom home. They would ideally like someone who has 10 years related experience.
General duties will include:
- Ensuring the property is maintained to a high standard
- Supervising third party suppliers and managing these relationships
- Organising household events
- Welcoming guests
- Making sure home is stocked with all the essentials.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience as a House Manager (10+ years)
- Have experience in overseeing contractors/tradespeople
- Have an excellent eye for detail and memory for the principal’s preferences
- Clean Australian Driver’s License
- Be confident, reliable and mature
- Exercising confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Have, or be able to obtain a Police check
You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or long-term work permit) and normal Australian working conditions apply.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm (may require some overtime if necessary)
Start: As soon as the right person is found!
Ssend us your CV in Word format and include an application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Ensure you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.