Chief stewardess wanted for a 44 m M/Y
- Date posted:
- April 16, 2019 Marinescence
- Interior Jobs
About the Yacht
It is a beautiful private/charter motor yacht of 45 meters based in Monaco.
The boat was built in 2010 and refitted in 2015.
It can welcome up to 10 guests and 9 crews.
The flag is Luxembourg.
We don't have the itinerary yet but the boat will cruise in the Mediterranean.
They are looking for a female Chief stewardess ready to start working as soon as possible.
The candidate will need to share the cabin with the 2nd Stewardess on board, this is why we are looking for a girl, for cabin matters.
This is a seasonal position but that can become a permanent one.
- English fluency is essential.
- ENG 1 and valid STCW is mandatory.
- The ideal profile would an experienced 2nd Stew on a 50m+ that wants to step up as a chief stewardess.
- The chosen candidates will need to have at least 2 seasons experience in yachting.
- You must be smiling and dynamic, serious at your job ,a real team-player and present well.
Salary : 5000 € net per month.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.