Relief Captain wanted in July
- Date posted:
- April 16, 2019 Marinescence
- Deck Jobs
About the yacht
It's a beautiful 21m Princess, based in Ajaccio, with a French flag
The mission would take a 2-3 weeks in the beginning of July.
The skipper should drive the boat from Ajaccio to Palma and navigate there with the owners for approximately 2 weeks and bring the boat back to Corsica after.
Salary is 300€/day
- French and English speaking
- Desired candidate need to have at least cap 200 validated.
- You need to be serious at your job and easygoing.
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Because of the flag French CFBS and Visite Medicale Francaise are mandatory.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.