Stewardess/Masseuse for 70-m World Travelling Superyacht - YOOM
- Date posted:
- June 11, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Are you a certified massage therapist?
- Ready to embark on a great experience?
- 3:1 rotation!
This world-travelling motoryacht is seeking a stewardess with an eye for detail who will be involved in all areas of housekeeping onboard when not providing massage therapies to the hard-working, active crew.
They are a tight-knit team who strive on energy, therefore someone with a balanced lifestyle and healthy minded individual is their preference.
Candidates should hold the following qualifications and experience:
- 1 years’ previous experience on a similar sized yacht
- Certified masseuse in a variety of techniques
- STCW Basic Safety training,
- ENG1 Health Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Energetic, adventurous and open-minded
- Additional skills you can bring on board are greatly appreciated!
- Female preferred due to cabin arrangements
Salary: Euro TBA DOE, 3:1 Rotation
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.