Security Personnel/Deckhand for Private 100-m+ M/Y – SSSM
- Date posted:
- May 21, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs
- Are you ex military or have held prior security duties on large yachts or cruise ships?
- Are you available ASAP?
- Great opportunity to join professional team on board!
This private large world-travelling Superyacht is seeking a Deck/Security member to join the large team currently in Europe.
You will be responsible for assisting the SSO and Head of Security in implementing the ISPS Code and Security Watch Duties.
Prior military or cruise ship/large yacht security experience will be most beneficial.
- Previous experience in similar position
- STCW including Security awareness
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Power Boat Level 2
- B1/B2 Visa or ability to obtain
- Passport valid minimum 12 months
Salary: Euro TBC DOE
Start Date: April 2019
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.