Live-in, full-time role for experienced House Manager in Adelaide (ADYT)
- Date posted:
- February 8, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you an experienced House Manager?
- Do you live in Adelaide or willing to relocate?
- Are you looking for a live-in position?
Our client is looking for a House Manager/Carer to work in a large residence for a VIP in Adelaide.
The position is House Manager; however, you need to be happy to do basic cooking, change linen and manage laundry – so flexibility is required.
This position requires attention to detail, reliability, adaptability, organisational skills, ability to listen and work independently with a positive attitude.
You will be in responsible for:
- Meal planning and food preparation/meal coordination
- Purchasing groceries and household supplies
- Household cleaning
- Coordination of other services – gardening, house maintenance, pool cleaning and maintenance
- Running errands
- Wardrobe care
- Maintain records of related expenditure
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years similar experience
- Driver’s licence
- Police check
- References from past employers
- Mature and positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
Salary & Conditions:
A salary commensurate with your level of experience will be offered. You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or citizenship) and normal Australian working conditions apply.
Click “APPLY NOW” button and send us your CV in Word format and include an application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. It may enhance your presentation to include a good quality recent (smiling) photo, indicate your current location and availability dates, and have at least 3 Referees, all with contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please upload these with your application online.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.