Chief Officer- 40-45M Privately Owned Yacht
- Date posted:
- March 14, 2019 Quest Personnel
- Deck Jobs
Yacht Chief Officer
Once in a lifetime opportunity
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Officer to join the crew of a privately owned 54 meter motor yacht.
As Chief Officer you will be second-in-command, with joint responsibility for the total operations of the vessel.
This is a private yacht and is not used at any time for charter.
The minimum qualifications for a yacht Captain position include:
- 5 years experience as a Chief Officer on a vessel of similar size
- Current License for a vessel of this size
- Excellent English language skills
- A proven record of navigation
- Management skills
- Exceptional communication and service skills
It is also essential that you are currently employed in a similar position and therefore have very current experience.
Salary is highly negotiable commensurate with experience.