Caretaker/Property Manager required for Private Residence in Perth – PBMM
- Date posted:
- May 12, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you a Jack-of-all-Trades looking for a varied position based in Perth?
- Do you love the outdoors and keeping busy?
- Perfect opportunity for ex-Superyacht crew looking for a shore-side position!
This magnificent residence located in Perth is seeking a skilled caretaker to manage all aspects of a busy family’s lifestyle. A variety of duties will keep the right candidate well occupied, ensuring the owners main residence and other properties are kept to high standards.
You will also be expected to maintain and manage the vehicles, boat and jet ski, arranging service, registration, insurance and other pertinent matters. This could be a perfect opportunity for ex-Superyacht crew looking for balance between work and a family life back home.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Australian residents with appropriate work visa only
- Clean driving record, holder of Australian driver’s license, boat and PWC license
- Experience in driving boats and jet skis
- Sound experience in all aspects of caretaking a large property/ies
- Honest, flexible, pro-active, responsible and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly confidential
- Fit and healthy and able to take care of physical tasks as required
- Trade background in carpentry, plumbing an advantage
- Proficient in use MS Office and be able to communicate clearly via email
- Upkeep and maintenance of main residence
- Monthly visits to second property to check and maintain exterior areas and gardens
- Be willing and able to complete minor repairs and maintenance as required
- Maintenance and management and driving of family vehicles, jet ski and other watercraft
- Organise registrations, insurances, servicing and other requirements
- Arrange and supervise works by outside trades
- Be prepared to prioritise and complete any work or issue as required not listed above.
Salary: Australian working conditions, generous yearly salary including superannuation. 4 weeks annual leave
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.