Deckhand/Personal Security Guard for 100-m+ M/Y – NAVM
- Date posted:
- April 20, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Deck Jobs
- Have you experience with Security Duties?
- Do you have at least 2 years’ experience on deck?
- March start date!
This private large world-travelling Superyacht is seeking an experienced Deckhand who has had a prior career in the security industry.
You will be expected to work closely with the owners and their guests, therefore a high level of professionalism and discretion is a must.
Duties will be mostly deck related however someone with an ex-military background specialising in security duties is the candidate we are looking for!
- Large tender driving skills and experience
- Good knowledge of paints and products is essential
- Experience in deck maintenance is essential
- A great attitude and work ethic.
- True non-smoker
- No visible tattoos
- STCW including Security awareness
- ENG 1 Medical Certificate valid minimum 12 months
- Power Boat Level 2
- B1/B2 Visa or ability to obtain
- Passport valid minimum 12 months
Salary: E3200-3500 DOE
Leave: 4:2 rotation
Start Date: March 2019
Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.