2nd Stew for Florida Based Private Yacht
- Date posted:
- January 11, 2019 Northrop and Johnson
- Interior Jobs
This job advert has been checked and approved by yaCrew.
2nd stew / FORT LAUDERDALE
- Seeking 2nd Stew for Florida based private yacht:
- 150'+ Private Yacht, Foreign Flag
- Valid STCW and ENG-1
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- At least a year commitment
- Itinerary is primarily Florida and Bahamas. Home base location is Florida
- Slow program with approximately 3-4 weeks of guests per year. Boat doesn't travel much and is docked at most locations.
- Hire date: We want to take our time to find a good fit but we would prefer to have them start soon
- At least 6 months to a year experience with relevant references from yacht professionals
- Hospitality background including serving experience
- Role will include rotation between housekeeping and service
- Must get along with children and dogs
- Benefits and pay to be discussed with Captain
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.