Copywriter / Marketing Executive - flexible part time or freelance role
- Date posted:
- September 18, 2018 Webix Ltd
- Shore Based Jobs
- £24,000 and £29,000 pa pro rata
- Bradley Stoke, Bristol, UK
A small events and online media company based in Bradley Stoke / North Bristol is looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team.
We run a number of websites within the cruise, super yacht and maritime sectors - including yaCrew. Our clients are leading cruise lines and cruise/superyacht recruitment agencies. We also organise annual career fairs in the UK and overseas.
- write copy for our websites - from short text snippets to longer articles
- proofread, correct and improve existing texts on our websites
- write texts for email newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- participate in planning and creating marketing campaigns
- create some social media content (in co-operation with our social media manager)
- research topics within our niche and write blog posts
- help with organising our events
- experienced in writing engaging and easy to read texts
- independent, self starter
- able to write texts in plain English for international audience
- excellent knowledge of English grammar
- great attention to detail
- interest in the cruise, superyacht, or maritime sectors
- basic understanding of recruitment processes
- able to travel to our job fairs in the UK and abroad (this usually includes an overnight stay at the career fair location, e.g. Berlin, Budapest, London, etc.)
- able to commute to our office 2-3 days a week
- flexible part time, school term only contract
- permanent employment or freelance - we are open to both options
- salary between £24,000 and £29,000 pa pro rata depending on experience and contract type
- initially 12 hours a week - this may increase very soon depending on work load, etc.
If you'd like to know more about this offer, please click on the Apply button or email your CV with your questions. We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies so if you are interested in this position, please apply directly to this advert.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.