Travelling Personal Trainer for interesting couple (MDBT)
- Date posted:
- March 11, 2019 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Australia / NZ
- Are you an experienced passionate Personal Trainer?
- Do you have Nutritional Training?
- Are you able to travel with the boss wherever he goes?
This role will suit someone who is happy to be away for long periods of time and who is committed to fitness and health of the family/employer.
If you’re happy to relocate to Far North Queensland, where you will be provided with accommodation at the residence as part of your package and you tick all the boxes, we would like to hear from you now!
You will travel with The Boss whenever he travels and train with him 6 days a week, no matter where he is in the world. You will be provided with accommodation in any location and all travel costs are covered. The Principal trains for a minimum of 3hrs a day sometimes more! Ideally, we would like someone who has no ties or happy to be away for long periods of time. The ideal candidate should also have nutritional training and be able to plan and organise simple healthy meals for the Principal. If you have some yoga training, that will come in handy. You may also be required to work with other members of the family during the day.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive attitude and outlook
- Be familiar with all aspects of Personal Training and Nutrition
- Have a valid Passport
- Have a clean Australian Driver’s License
- Hold a Current Police Check
- Have good communication skills
- Be well spoken and professionally presented
- Be reliable, organised and enthusiastic
- Have good references from past employers.
Hours: Full-time 6 days a week (exact hours to be negotiated)
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with your experience.
Start Date: ASAP.
You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or long-term work permit) and normal Australian working conditions apply.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.