Stewardess for 100m+ Superyacht (TOSJ)
- Date posted:
- October 4, 2018 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs
- Are you a Team Player that uses initiative and can follow and retain instructions?
- Do you have great References for at least a season on Yachts or Cruise Ships
- 122 Leave Days and 4 economy flights per year
Do you have at least 1 seasons’ experience on a yacht or cruise ship and have a solid general knowledge of stewarding and product knowledge? Are you a self-starter with initiative that carefully follows and retains instructions? Are you immaculately presentable, confident and have a great work ethic and attention to detail whilst working well in a large team environment?
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (preferred, STCW A-V/2-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Operational (preferred, HELMO)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
- At least one season’s experience on a yacht or cruise ship which includes Stewarding
- General knowledge of stewarding and product knowledge
- Work well in a team environment
- Presentable, confident and with a strong work ethic
- Eye for detail
- Must be able to follow and retain instructions
- Self-starter and uses initiative
- 122 Days leave per year
- 4 Economy flights per year
- Competitive Salary in Euro
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.