Masseuse / HK Stewardess Req’d for 100m+ Private M/Y (HKMJ)
- Date posted:
- August 10, 2018 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Are you a Qualified Masseuse with a diverse range of therapies?
- Do you have proven experience in Housekeeping on a 70m+ Yacht or Cruise Ship?
- 122 Days leave per year and 4 economy flights per year (4:2)
Dynamic world cruising Superyacht is seeking and impeccably presented and truly gifted, qualified and experienced Masseuse that understands the role is a dual role which includes housekeeping duties with a large Interior team where teamwork is key. Prior experience on 70m+ Yacht or Cruise Ship with housekeeping duties is required for this role which explicitly requests a diverse range of Massage techniques to offer in the Spa.
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (preferred, STCW A-V/2-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Operational (preferred, HELMO)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
- 70m + yacht or cruise ship housekeeping experience
- Understanding that this is a dual role which includes housekeeping duties
- Swedish massage & Sports massage
- Thai massage or other
- Reflexology and head massage
- Experience of Wrap & Scrub type therapies
- Impeccable appearance and physically fit
- Works well in a team environment and with mixed nationalities
- 122 Days leave per year
- 4 Economy flights per year
- Competitive Salary in Euro
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.