Masseuse / HK Stewardess Req’d for 100m+ Private M/Y (HKMJ)
- Date posted:
- October 4, 2018 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Are you a Qualified Masseuse with a diverse range of therapies?
- Do you have proven experience in Housekeeping on a 70m+ Yacht or Cruise Ship?
- 122 Days leave per year and 4 economy flights per year (4:2)
Dynamic world cruising Superyacht is seeking and impeccably presented and truly gifted, qualified and experienced Masseuse that understands the role is a dual role which includes housekeeping duties with a large Interior team where teamwork is key. Prior experience on 70m+ Yacht or Cruise Ship with housekeeping duties is required for this role which explicitly requests a diverse range of Massage techniques to offer in the Spa.
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (preferred, STCW A-V/2-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Operational (preferred, HELMO)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
- 70m + yacht or cruise ship housekeeping experience
- Understanding that this is a dual role which includes housekeeping duties
- Swedish massage & Sports massage
- Thai massage or other
- Reflexology and head massage
- Experience of Wrap & Scrub type therapies
- Impeccable appearance and physically fit
- Works well in a team environment and with mixed nationalities
- 122 Days leave per year
- 4 Economy flights per year
- Competitive Salary in Euro
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
October 22, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Stewardess / Manicurist / Masseuse
October 18, 2018 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
October 11, 2018 - US Atlantic NE ✔ Approved
October 10, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Stewardess/Masseuse 42m MY Charter/Private- Europe & Caribbean
October 10, 2018 - Caribbean ✔ Approved