Experienced Senior Service Stewardess Req’d for 100m+ M/Y (ESSJ)
- Date posted:
- August 10, 2018 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs
- Are you the Queen of Service?
- Experienced as a Senior Stewardess on board Yachts 80m+?
- Capable of Managing a large interior Service Team?
Is Service and Hospitality your Passion? We are seeking an exceptional professional candidate who can serve as Senior Service Stew, working directly under the Chief Stewardess and who has extensive Superyacht and/or Passenger/Cruise Ship experience. Are you highly organised, diplomatic, flexible, creative and experienced with Silver Service?
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Designated security duties certificate (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-1 & 2)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (preferred, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Management (preferred, HELMM)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role on a large yacht or as a Chief Stew on yachts over 60m+, someone with strong hospitality background prior to yachting. Experience working on a reputable charter yacht is an advantage.
- Liaising with Senior Housekeeper and Chief Stew to plan schedules and regular trainings. Liaison with galley for meal services.
- In charge of F&B and service items inventory onboard.
- Although meals are generally buffet style, you must be able to comfortably switch to silver service. Experience and training required in silver or butler service as well as have excellent knowledge in mixology and wines.
- Great communicator, diplomatic, highly organized, someone who leads by example.
- Someone who is creative in finding solutions and enjoy creating beautiful set-ups or decors.
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter with initiative.
Package: 4:2 Rotation with 122 days leave per annum and 4 flights per year to Homeport
Start Date: December 2018
Salary: Competitive in Euro
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.