Lead Deckhand for 100-m+ Superyacht (LDHM)
- Date posted:
- July 12, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Do you have 1 years’ experience on 100m+ yachts?
- Holder of Navigational Watch Rating certificate?
- Rotational position 4:2!
This is a great job for a suitably experienced Deckhand! This travelling Superyacht is seeking an experienced deckhand who has held a similar position for a minimum of 1 year.
Qualifications required as follows:
- Navigational Watch Rating certificate
- Crowd Management certificate
- Crisis Management certificate
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boat other than Fast rescue boat Certificate
- International Passport
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer Medical (valid min 6 month)
- STCW Basic Safety Training certificates
- Helideck assistant (H.D.A) certificate preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-year min experience in similar position on 100m+ yacht
- Ability to work as part of a team with diverse backgrounds
- Wash down, stainless polish, teak care, mooring ops, anchoring
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lead junior crew but also take direction well from Bosun
- Impeccable appearance/presentation
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
- High work ethic/moral standards
- Diving experience
- Large Tender driving experience
- PWC (Jet Ski) experience
START DATE: AUG 2018
SALARY/PACKAGE: Salary: TBC Euro per month 4:2 Rotation
LEAVE: 122 leave days per year
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too. MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your STCW BST, your photo ID and your ENG1. These must also be uploaded with your CV. Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006? We will provide information if required.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Lead Deckhand - Private 100m+ M/Y (Ref -14791)
July 12, 2018 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Lead Deckhand
July 6, 2018 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Lead Deckhand - 51m M/Y - Australia / Indonesia / SE Asia / SW Pacific
July 6, 2018 - AUSTRALIA ✔ Approved
- Lead Deckhand needed for a 60m+ MY
June 29, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 100m MY Seeks Lead Deckhand
June 22, 2018 ✔ Approved