Large Yacht Carpenter - Private 100m+ M/Y (Ref - 14871)
- Date posted:
- July 12, 2018
- Deck Jobs
|Qualifications:||ENG 1|STCW Basic Safety Training (All)|Navigational Watch Rating|
|Work type:||Full time|
|Market sector:||Yacht Power|
|Recruiting area:||Northern Europe, Baltic Sea, Germany, United Kingdom, Holland, Western Mediterranean, Gibraltar, Spain, Barcelona, Palma, South of France, Antibes, Italy, Genoa, Eastern Mediterranean, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Middle East, Canary Isles, Azores, South Africa, East Coast USA, Maine, New Port, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Northern Caribbean, St Marten, Antigua, Southern Caribbean, West Coast USA, San Diego, San Francisco, East Coast Canada, West Coast Canada, Alaska, Central America, South America, Eastern Pacific, Western Pacific, Hong Kong, SE Asia, Philippines, Pattaya, Phuket, Singapore, Bali, Langkawi, Penang, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, South Pacific, Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand|
|Minimum experience:||1 year|
Experienced Carpenter required for Private 100m+ M/Y
Start: October 2018
Package: Competitive salary Euros per month; 122 days leave = 4/2 rotation with 2 x return flights
Experience and attributes required:
- Minimum of 1 year's Carpentry experience on 100m+ yachts/cruise ships
- Exterior and interior maintenance skills including painting, varnishing, stripping, waxing and product knowledge
- Experience in all aspects of Yacht Carpentry - working with teak and interior furnishings
- Must be able to manage and prioritize worklists and ability to meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail and safety conscious
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Navigational Watch Rating Certificate (mandatory)
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate (valid minimum 6 months)
- Seafarer's Discharge Book (mandatory)
- STCW with PDSD
- Crisis and Crowd Management (mandatory)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat Certificate
Professional appearance/non smoker/no visible tattoos
Male only due to cabin arrangements
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.