Stewardess - Private 80m M/Y (Ref - 14773)
- Date posted:
- July 11, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Middle East
|Qualifications:||ENG 1|STCW Basic Safety Training (All)|
|Work type:||Full time|
|Market sector:||Yacht Power|
|Recruiting area:||Northern Europe, Baltic Sea, Germany, United Kingdom, Holland, Western Mediterranean, Gibraltar, Spain, Barcelona, Palma, South of France, Antibes, Italy, Genoa, Eastern Mediterranean, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Middle East, Canary Isles, Azores, South Africa, East Coast USA, Maine, New Port, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Northern Caribbean, St Marten, Antigua, Southern Caribbean, West Coast USA, San Diego, San Francisco, East Coast Canada, West Coast Canada, Alaska, Central America, South America, Eastern Pacific, Western Pacific, Hong Kong, SE Asia, Philippines, Pattaya, Phuket, Singapore, Bali, Langkawi, Penang, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, South Pacific, Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand|
|Minimum experience:||2 years|
Stewardess position available for Private 80m M/Y
Start: beg August 2018
Package: Salary paid in Euros per month/60 days leave with 2 return flights
Itinerary: Middle East/Mediterranean
Desired attributes include:
- Minimum 2 years' experience on 60m+ yacht/cruise ship including service and housekeeping. This is a shadow vessel to larger main yacht, therefore not normal superyacht operation.
- Excellent presentation and confidence
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be able to follow and retain instructions given
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- STCW (fully updated) including PSA/PDSD
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate (with 6 months+ validity)
- Seafarer's Discharge Book (mandatory)
- Vaccination card with Yellow fever (mandatory)
Non smoker/no visible tattoos
Female only due to cabin arrangements
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.