Watersports Deckhand for large New Build - Permanent - Silver Swan
- Date posted:
- June 13, 2018
- Deck Jobs
We have an amazing opportunity for a watersports deckhand/dive instructor for a new build motor yacht to begin 1st August. This is a rotational position with 8 weeks on 8 weeks off and a salary on offer of €3,800.
We are looking for a fit, active deckhand who has lots of experience with watersports and is a dive instructor. You will ideally have a years’ experience working on yachts as well as a good background in watersports.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the Watersports equipment on board
- Assisting guests with water sports activities
- Providing assistance to the deck team in the maintenance of the deck
You must hold the following qualifications as a minimum:
- ENG 1 (Valid for at least 1 year)
- STCW Basic (Valid for at least 1 year)
- Dive Master Qualification (at least)
- Proficient with Kitesurfing
The following qualifications would also be preferred:
- Proficient with Wakeboarding
- Proficient with Windsurfing
- Dive Chamber Operator
- Dive Medic Technician
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.