Deckhand 70m + Private Expedition MY – Oz, Pacific, Caribbean, Med
- March 14, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Australia & Pacific
Are you an experienced deckhand looking for career progression on a world travelling expedition yacht?
Do you enjoy water sports and looking to learn from an experienced deck crew?
A private 70m+ expedition yacht is on the search for an experienced deckhand to join their world travelling program.
The yacht is currently cruising the Australian and the South Pacific region and the ideal candidate will be located in the area for joining purposes.
The yacht is equipped with all the usual toys and some large jet tenders that the deckhand will take an active involvement
Joining in Australia, the yacht will cruise the east coast , NZ , Pacific before heading to the Caribbean.
From there the yacht will make the crossing for the Mediterranean season
The Ideal Candidate
- Power Boat Level 2
- 1 seasons experience minimum
- Looking for career progression
- Jet tender driving experience or looking to learn
- Strong water sports background
- B1/B2 visa
- Current STCW & Seafarer medical
- Visa for Australia / New Zealand
- Well presented, professional and hard working
End of March/Beginning April 2018 (in Australia)
- On experience level and tickets
- 38 days leave / year + return flights (after 1 year)
- Annual salary review + Christmas bosun (at owners discretion)
- Full medical insurance after 3 months
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career on a high profile, world travelling superyacht.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.