Lead Deckhand 70m + Private Expedition MY – Oz, Pacific, Caribbean, Med
- March 14, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- On Experience
- Australia, Pacific
Are you an experienced lead deckhand looking for career progression on a world travelling expedition yacht?
Do you enjoy water sports and have impeccable jet tender driving skills?
A private 70m+ expedition yacht is on the search for an experienced lead deckhand to join their world travelling program.
The yacht is currently cruising the Australian and the South Pacific region and the ideal candidate will be located in the area for joining purposes.
The yacht is equipped with all the usual toys and some large jet tenders that the Lead deckhand will essentially manage.
Joining in Australia, the yacht will cruise the east coast , NZ , Pacific before heading to the Caribbean.
From there the yacht will make the crossing for the Mediterranean season.
The Ideal Candidate
- Yachtmaster offshore or equivalent
- Some OOW modules complete (would be advantageous)
- Looking for career progression
Jet tender driving experience is essential
- Strong water sports experience
- B1/B2 visa
- Current STCW & Seafarer medical
- Visa for Australia / New Zealand
- Well presented, professional and hard working
- Can effectively manage a small deck team
- Start- End of March/Beginning April 2018 (in Australia)
- On experience level and tickets
- 38 days leave / year + return flights (after 1 year)
- Annual salary review + Christmas bosun (at owners discretion)
- Full medical insurance after 3 months
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career on a high profile, world travelling superyacht.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.