Captain - 35m M/Y - Private/Charter - Australia, Micronesia & South Pacific
- Date posted:
- March 7, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Western Australia
PERMANENT CAPTAIN - 35M - CHARTER (AUSTRALIAN FLAGGED)
This adventurous expedition charter vessel is searching for an experienced Captain that will embrace a busy 2018 itinerary – based in Western Australia, you may be heading to unique destinations such as the Kimberley region, Indonesia, PNG, Micronesia and the South Pacific.
We are looking for a Captain with personality & charter experience who is passionate about cruising these areas.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Master Class 4 (AMSA)
- MCA Master 500GT
- MED 2 – Engineering Qual would be a bonus
- Charter Experience as a Captain
- Preferable knowledge of Lloyds class requirements
- Preferable knowledge of Idea preventative maintenance/engineering mgmt. system.
- Hands-on Captain who is prepared to get out of the wheelhouse
- You must have the right to live & work in Australia.
Western Australia – Micronesia – South Pacific
Full-time contract. Australian working conditions apply.
AUD – Negotiable – DOE
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.