Mate/Deckhand required for a 76ft sailing yacht
- March 6, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- Mediterranean - Italy+Croatia
Looking for a mate/deckhand with high sailing skills (ocean crossing experience):
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore
- age 25-40
- 25.000 miles
- Good spoken english is required.
- NO smoker
Flexibility is a must, boat will cruise with maximum 3 crew, need someone who is ready and happy to operate in all roles and activities on-board (from technical maintenance and sailing skills to cleaning and dish washing);
Previous experiences on Nautor-Swan yachts will be a plus;
Good engineering/practical knowledge will be a big plus.
- 76 feet Swan-built monohull, Luca Brenta design;
- Launched in 2006
- Carbon-fibre hull + superstructure + mast
- at the present in north of Italy for winter maintenance plan
- next summer-season sailing in Mediterranean (Italy + Croatia).
Full time position, starting not later than April 2018.
Salary to be discussed on experience
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.