Chief Engineer 37m Private SY- Europe & Caribbean
- Date posted:
- March 5, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- $8000 US (DOE)
Salary Between $5,000 US – $8,000 US / Month + Flights– DOE and engineering COC
Start 1-2 weeks in Palma
Are you an MEOL or Y4 Engineer available for an immediate start?
Do you have sail yacht experience and happy to assist with watches?
A private 37m Sail Yacht currently in Spain in on the search for a sole engineer for the upcoming season and beyond
The yacht will have a relaxed Mediterranean sailing schedule for summer before making the crossing over for the Caribbean season.
There is a good crew dynamic onboard the yacht and the successful engineer must be a happy, fun and active crew member looking to offer a firm commitment for the upcoming seasons.
The yacht has a healthy budget behind them and the engineer will receive good budget support to ensure all necessary engineering requirements are taken care of.
The Ideal Candidate
- MEOL or Y4 Minimum
- Some sail yacht experience as engineer or on deck
- Relaxed but friendly disposition.
- Strong with preventative maintenance
- Very hands on with good troubleshooting skills
- Good record keeping and reporting
- Some AV/IT skills
- Has some local knowledge in the Med or Caribbean (not essential)
Start- 1-2 weeks
Salary– $5,000 US - $8,000 US / month (on experience) + flights to Join
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chief Engineer needed for a 80m+ MY
December 14, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Chief Engineer for a new 80m YACHT (Turkey)
December 11, 2018 - Turkey ✔ Approved
- 1st AE Unlimited
December 10, 2018 - USA ✔ Approved
- Y3 Chief Engineer - 50 + mt SY (Rotational)
December 6, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Chief Engineer
December 6, 2018 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved