Chief Stewardess- 45m Private MY- Indonesia & Asia
- Date posted:
- March 2, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- $4800 US / month
Are you an experienced stewardess looking for an Asian adventure?
Do you enjoy off the beaten track cruising and remote Island living?
A private 45m motor yacht is currently on the search for an experienced chief stewardess to join their exciting team.
The yacht is open to candidates looking to step up from a 2nd stewardess position but would prefer the candidate to have at least a years’ experience as Chief Stewardess.
The yacht enjoys an active private cruising itinerary around Indonesia (including Bali, Komodo) with previous trips around Singapore, Thailand & Langkawi.
The chief stewardess will have a strong 2nd stew for support and will be joining an active and fun crew of 9
The yacht is based on a remote island resort where the crew have access to the local hotel amenities.
The crew enjoy an active lifestyle accustomed to the benefits of Island living!
The Ideal Candidate
- Chief stew experience preferable (not essential)
- 2-3 years stewardess experience minimum
- Enjoys remote Island cruising with a passion for adventure
- Excellent Service and Housekeeping skills
- Ability to manage a small team
- Ideally located in Australia, NZ, Asia regions for joining purposes
- Happy, fun and advenerous
- Available for an immediate start
Start Date- Immediate
Salary- $4500 US / month ($4900 US / month after 3-month probation)
Benefits-6 weeks holiday / year + 2 return flights
This is a terrific opportunity to get off the beaten track and enjoy all the benefits of island living
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.