Urgent Freelance Chef - 60M - Australia & Papua New Guinea
- Date posted:
- March 1, 2018
- Galley Jobs
World cruising motor yacht seeks permanent Crew Cook for busy program.
Must be a team player with the following skills :
- previous experience cooking for crew size 15+
- must have experience in provisioning and correct storage of produce to prolong shelf life.
- must have experience of working as a crew cook on a similar sized vessel. Will need to manage a budget and complete monthly accounts.
- Hands-on, can do attitude, high level of hygiene & energy, healthy cooking for the young energetic crew. Will be groomed to handover with current crew chef.
- Will assist head chef during guest trips & expeditions. Great opportunity to learn for those with a thirst for knowledge.
- busy itinerary means of time at anchor in remote locations. must be comfortable with this.
ITINERARY: AUSTRALIA & PAPUA NEW GUINEA
START DATE: ASAP – Yacht leaves Gold Coast this Monday!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Freelance – 3 months
SALARY: USD $5000 - $6000
Please send CV, References & Quals
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
December 18, 2018 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved
- Freelance Chef 23rd-25th December 30m charter- Sydney
December 14, 2018 - Sydney ✔ Approved
- Sole Chef 28-m Private M/Y based in the Middle East - SOLM
December 14, 2018 - Middle East ✔ Approved
December 12, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Temporary Chef
December 12, 2018 - Europe ✔ Approved