Sole Engineer 36m Private SY- Europe & Caribbean
- Date posted:
- February 28, 2018
- Engineering Jobs
- US Dollars- Negotiable
Are you an MEOL or Y4 Engineer available for an immediate start?
Do you have sail yacht experience and happy to assist with watches?
A private 37m Sail Yacht currently in Spain in on the search for a sole engineer for the upcoming season.
The yacht will have a relaxed Mediterranean sailing schedule for summer before making the crossing over for the Caribbean season.
There is a good crew dynamic onboard the yacht and the successful engineer must be a happy, fun and active crew member looking to offer a firm commitment for the upcoming seasons.
The Ideal Candidate
- MEOL or Y4 Minimum
- Some sail yacht experience as engineer or on deck
- Relaxed but friendly disposition.
- Strong with preventative maintenance
- Very hands on with good troubleshooting skills
- Has some local knowledge in the Med or Caribbean
- Is available for an immediate start
Salary- Paid in US Dollars and what it takes to secure the right candidate (on experience) + flights to Join
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Volunteers For Medical Vessel
September 25, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Captain/ Engineer + Stew/Cook for a 78’ New Build Motor Cat- Australia
September 24, 2018 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Couples Position! Master/Engineer and Cook/Stew for 24-m Motoryacht on East Coast - MYYM
September 24, 2018 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Y2 Engineer
September 21, 2018 ✔ Approved
September 20, 2018 - France ✔ Approved