Dynamic Stewardess required for 60m Private M/Y (STTL)
- February 20, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Are you an experienced high end stewardess who likes to rotate between departments?
- Team work and perfection are high on your priority list?
- Available immediately ?
Bring the WOW factor to the Interior team of this yacht – that is what we’re looking for!
The ideal candidate is one who is strong in both high end service and housekeeping skills, has former experience on Superyachts or Cruise Liners and has an excellent eye for detail.
Qualifications and attributes:
- STCW BST and Security Awareness
- Valid ENG1 (with minimum 6 months validity)
- Valid Passport and Seaman’s Discharge Book
- Hep B and Yellow Fever Vaccinations
- Fit, Energetic and of Excellent Personal Presentation who shows great pride in her work
- At least 1 season’s experience on a yacht or Cruise Ship, including housekeeping and service
- Good general knowledge of housekeeping and steward product knowledge
- Excellent team worker
- Must be able to follow instruction well
- Be a self-starter and capable of using her own initiative
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Approximately 2700 Euros per month, 122 days leave per year with two economy flights to homeport
Click “APPLY NOW” and upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006?
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.