Couples Position - Captain & Stew/Cook 80’ Expedition - New Build - World Wide
- Date posted:
- February 16, 2018
- Deck Jobs, Interior Jobs
Proven team required to run an 80’ private expedition yacht for lovely NZ owner.
The yacht is soon to be launched in April 2018 in the Netherlands and will be used for private use only.
The yacht will stay in the Med for the European season before doing the crossing for the Caribbean season.
From there the yacht will head towards the South pacific, Island hopping their way to New Zealand.
The yacht is full steel construction and purposely built for offshore and off the beaten track cruising.
The couple will run the yacht as a team with possibility of taking on delivery crew for longer passages.
The Ideal Team
- Experience running a vessel of similar size
- Some local knowledge of Europe, Caribbean or Pacific regions
- Looking for an active and busy cruising program
- Enjoys relaxed owner usage
- Captains ticket 200 tonnes or higher
- Stew to have some basic cooking experience
- Highly motivated and responsible
- Looking to offer a firm commitment to the cruising schedule
- Captain to have some basic small yacht engineering skills
- Friendly and sociable
- Start Date- Mid April for a handover with the yard & sea trials
Salary – On experience (paid in NZ dollars)
This is a terrific opportunity to join an exciting new build with South Pacific cruising destination in sight.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Captain/ Engineer + Stew/Cook for a 78’ New Build Motor Cat- Australia
September 24, 2018 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Couples Position! Master/Engineer and Cook/Stew for 24-m Motoryacht on East Coast - MYYM
September 24, 2018 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Captain & Stewardess/Cook - 24m Motor Catamaran
September 23, 2018 ✔ Approved