Full Time Housekeeper needed in Sydney! (THKC)
- March 17, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you looking for a varied full time position?
- Have your own car?
- Work in a variety of residences around Sydney!
We’re looking for an experienced housekeeper to maintain a number of properties around Sydney. The client has a large residence, along with a number of apartments/properties in the City.
This role will be very varied and you will be required to ensure the houses/apartments are kept in a clean and organised condition. This position will suit candidates who are great multi-taskers and who have an eye for detail!
There are currently two other housekeepers who travel from the Central Coast who you may work alongside occasionally.
General duties will include:
- Ensuring the properties are kept clean and tidy at all times
- All housekeeping duties relevant
- Laundry/ironing duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and versatile
- Be familiar with correct cleaning and laundering procedures
- Be trustworthy and loyal
- Have a good attitude and positive outlook
- Practice confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Be able to obtain a Police Check
- Hold a clean valid Driver’s License and own transport.
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday. Approximately 8-4pm.
Start Date: ASAP
You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or long-term work permit) and normal Australian working conditions apply
Click on “APPLY NOW” button and send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. It also helps to have a good quality recent photo and written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.