Maintenance/Gardener/Electrician needed in Sydney/Central Coast! (MGEC)
- March 17, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you an experienced Electrician?
- Experienced with maintenance/gardening?
- Work in this varied role!
We are looking for an experienced Handyman/Gardener/ Maintenance man with an Electrician background to look after a beautiful large residence in Sydney, along with other properties and a holiday home on the Central Coast! You will be responsible for providing quality gardening, general home maintenance services, pool care, air-conditioning and external cleaning. The successful candidate would need to have a solid knowledge/certificates in electrical fields.
To be considered for this role candidates must have proven experience as follows:
- Knowledge and experience of general maintenance/grounds maintenance (including maintaining equipment, painting and general maintenance duties)
- Ground care of all external areas including gardening, pool, water fixture maintenance, clear pathways, outdoor furniture, BBQ area etc.
- Maintain a clean yard by weeding, mowing lawns
- Specialized cleaning where required (i.e. glass windows throughout property, high pressure hosing and 2 cars weekly etc.)
- Responsible for all electronics at all properties
- Meeting daily schedule
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Competent in operating general maintenance and grounds equipment
- Complying with Occupational Health and Safety standards
You will need to have the following: -
- Valid and current driving license
- Own transport as travel is required for this position
- Electrician Licenses/Certificates and training are mandatory
- Police Check
- Citizenship or permanent residency for Australia (NO Working Holiday Visas accepted)
Start Date: As soon as the right person is found.
Hours: Monday – Friday,8am-4pm. Travel is required one or two days during the week to the Central Coast.
You will need to have permission to work in Australia (ie residency or long-term work permit) and normal Australian working conditions apply
Click on “APPLY NOW” button and send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you indicate your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. It also helps to have a good quality recent photo and written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.