Extraordinary Chief Stewardess required for a Private 70m M/Y (FBCL)
- February 13, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Do you have exceptional management, service and organisational skills?
- Do you have minimum 2 years’ experience on 50m+ yachts as Chief?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking for a professional and dedicated Chief Stewardess to join this great Private Motor yacht !
For this role, you will have the following attributes;
- Excellent Crew Management and organisational skills
- Strong possibility of giving direction and guidance in both service and housekeeping departments
- Communicate clearly and efficiently within the Interior department and with other departments to ensure all matters are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the set up and break down of general maintenance of the crew mess. General maintenance and cleaning of all crew areas.
- Possess the ability to manage an Interior team with efficiency and lead by example
- Well presented, non-smoker, no visible tattoos
- Team player, able to take direction, willing to continue to learn
- This yacht cruises in the Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW including PSSD
- Seafarer’s Discharge Book
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Salary: Paid in AED, including Crew Medical Health Insurance. 30 Days leave with one economy return flight per year
Start Date: ASAP
To apply: Click on the button below to “Apply Now”
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.