Chief Officer - 60m Expedition M/Y - Private - Australia & Pacific
- Date posted:
- February 11, 2018
- Deck Jobs
CHIEF OFFICER – 60M EXPEDITION M/Y
AUSTRALIA – INDIAN OCEAN – ASIA – SOUTH PACIFIC
- World cruising expedition yacht seeks Chief Officer for a busy and interesting program.
- Must be a team player with the following skills:
- Chief Mate 3000gt COC – (should have held this position on similar size yacht for minimum 2 years)
- Experience in ISM/ISPS
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic crew, and guests require this. Will be the liaison between departments. Diplomacy is required.
- Excellent time/project management skills. Good time management, organisation, and planning skills are required.
- Busy itinerary means long hours & remote locations. Ability to keep crew moral up.
- Large crane experience valuable
- Good longevity, strong leader & patient teacher.
- Ideally, the candidate would enjoy any of the following activities: Scuba-diving, spearfishing, fishing, surfing, kitesurfing, wakeboarding &/or golf.
ITINERARY: AUSTRALIA – INDIAN OCEAN – ASIA – SOUTH PACIFIC
QUALIFICATIONS: 3000gt COC
START DATE: ASAP in Queensland, Australia
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time permanent contract + 6 weeks holiday.
Year 2, 8 weeks holiday
SALARY: based on experience (USD $8250 - $9250. DOE)
Chief Mate 3000gt COC , STCW10 & ENG1 with experience onboard 50+ yachts.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Volunteers For Medical Vessel
September 25, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Mate/1st Officer
September 22, 2018 - West Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Mate/1st Officer
September 21, 2018 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved
- 65m MY Seeks Chief Officer
September 21, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Chief officer - #10599
September 20, 2018 ✔ Approved