Chief Stewardess for 140m+ New Build (NBSN)
- February 8, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Are you an experienced and confident Chief Stewardess?
- Do you have New Build experience?
- Accomplished in crew management and organization?
Our discerning client is looking for a professional and experienced chief stewardess to join their exciting new build. This positon will require an individual who has a great eye for detail, excellent multi-cultural management skills and is able to quickly adept to change.
Shipyard or new build experience is preferred but not essential. So if you have high morals, a high work ethic and are impeccably presented then this could be your next step in the industry. Be a part of the new age in Super Yachting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- International Passport
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer Medical (valid min 6 month)
- STCW Basic Safety Training certificates
- Passenger Safety Training certificate
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- Vaccinations: Hep B & Yellow Fever
- Excellent organizational & inventory skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices
Salary: €7 000 per month
Land based package:
- Land based contract until vessel delivery
- 2 return economy flights per year30 leave days per year prior to yacht delivery (based on 5-day work week)
- Accommodation: Single furnished apartment provided based in Bremen
- 24/7 Crew Health Insurance
Leave post launch:
- 2:2 rotation after delivery
- Two return economy flights per year
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.