120m+ Chief Stewardess
- February 7, 2018
- Interior Jobs
Highly experienced Chief Stewardess needed for large new build yacht to start April/May 2018.
Five years’ experience in similar position on 100m+ yacht and passenger/cruise ships.
Successful candidates should hold the following experience and skills:
- Senior Officer with multi-cultural management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational & inventory skills
- Accomplished crew organization/management skills
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Impeccable appearance/presentation
- Shipyard and new build experience preferred
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
- High work ethic/moral standards
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices.
This position is full time (30 days leave) prior to delivery of yacht then 182 days leave per year after.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.